Let’s Do Lunch!
Life is not what we anticipated right now, and in-person meetings are not possible for the foreseeable future, but the network of knowledge, experience and support that is the definition of MAD SSCi & ABRF is still available.
In order to stay connected and facilitate those productive discussions, MAD SSCi invites you to lunch, every other week at noon, Eastern time.
Each luncheon will have a specific topic, usually decided on by the group at the previous luncheon, but there will be time for open discussion as well. Topics and discussion notes will be posted on this page. To avoid zoom bombing, please email us for the meeting link, or join our mailing list for reminders.
If you are unable to join us, or are interested in other topics, the national organization and other chapters are also providing resources.
- ABRF COVID Resources site has dates and times for town hall meetings in various disciplines.
- SEASR is hosting a one hour virtual meeting, June 10, 2020 from 11 AM – Noon, Eastern time. You must register in advance for the meeting and you will receive an email with connection information once you have registered.
- NERLSCD is regularly hosting a Zoom happy hour. Email them for more information.
Scheduled Luncheons & Topics:
- April 14: Staying Busy While Working at Home
- Discussion Notes with helpful links
- April 28: Planning for Restarting
- May 12: Ramp up Progress Reports
- Discussion notes from lunch